|Á LA CARTE
|Unlimited access to a robust schedule of programs & activities organized in our five experiential pillars: Adventure, Culinary, Culture, Fitness and Wellness||✔||✔|
|Bottled water & organic fair-trade coffee||✔||✔|
|Welcome snack and refreshments upon arrival||✔||✔|
|Gratuities on all packages components||✔||✔|
|Organic cotton linens||✔||✔|
|Complete access to resort facilities||✔||✔|
|Spacious, well-appointed accommodations||✔||✔|
|Chef-prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner daily||✔|
|All snacks and non-alcoholic beverages||✔|
|$125 resort credit per person per night stay, good toward spa treatments and private classes.||✔|
|CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY||CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY|
SINGLE inclusive from
SINGLE à la carte from
DOUBLE inclusive from
DOUBLE à la carte from
The Fine Print
- There is no minimum length of stay required to book an inclusive package.
- Premium activities and private sessions may be purchased on an individual basis.
- Resort credits are valid for spa treatments and private classes. They may not be applied to food & beverage purchases.
- An advance deposit of one night is required to guarantee your reservation. Advance deposit becomes non-refundable 10 days prior to arrival date of your reservation.
- Rates are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Access to all regularly scheduled experiences and classes, local phone calls, access to fitness center, resort facilities, transportation from and to the Hana Airport (HNM), valet parking and gratuities on all package components are included.
- Trail rides and tasting tours at Ono Farms are an additional charge. Total Travaasa resort credits may be used toward these activities.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be made at least 10 days before arrival date of reservation to receive refund of your advance deposit.