Website Travaasa Hana
General Requirements: The following requirements are expected of all team members:
- Demonstrate Travaasa’s core values
- Incorporate safe work practices
- Provide a quality guest experience
- Team Players
- Demonstrate desire for continuous improvement and achievement of goals
- Demonstrate a high level of ethics and accountability
- Financial Acumen
- Welcomes guests and visitors to the Spa and provides friendly and efficient check-in
- Schedules and sells spa reservations
- Facilitates the sale and purchase of products and goods in the Spa and set-up displays.
- Makes product, gift and treatment recommendations to guests, promoting health and wellness
- Processes multiple forms of payment
- Thoroughly cleans and otherwise maintains locker rooms and treatment facilities, washes and folds towels, maintains refreshments, etc.
- Maintains orderly and well stocked supply room, including performing inventories, as needed
- Performs safety inspections of spa facilities and brings up any deficiencies to Spa Manager
- Assures that required equipment and supplies are ready and in good working order
- Works to create and maintain a welcoming spa environment that embodies the core values of our property.
- Performs all tasks and provides services in conformance with policies, procedures, work instructions, training, codes of conduct, recognized best practices, safety laws and regulations.
- Is familiar with all hotel amenities, activities and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Performs concierge activities, including directing guests to rooms
- Turns in lost and found items as soon as possible
- Ensures that all confidential and financial data is maintained securely and handled in a discreet fashion.
- Makes suggestions to improve the delivery of guest services.
- Supports the team by anticipating needs and providing assistance where needed.
- Willingness to perform a variety of related duties to support team members or improve the guest experience.
- Completes necessary paperwork and other duties as requested.
- High school education or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience working in a spa or customer-oriented retail setting providing services that are comparable with those offered by our Spa team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively and interact well with guests and co-workers
- A working knowledge of computer systems and software
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic involved in selling products and making change
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Familiarity with wellness concepts
- Possess a current CPR/First Aid certificate or can receive this certificate within 1 month of hire
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and inventory up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, reach and perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work with and around chemicals present in spas
- Must be able to perform all essential duties with or without accommodation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8984662 →