Website Travaasa Austin
Travaasa Experiental Resort sits on 210 acres of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve overlooking Lake Travis and about 25 minutes from downtown. We offer our guests a compelling menu of inclusive guided adventures, culinary classes, cultural encounters, healing spa treatments, and fitness and wellness activities, all located in a Zen-like preserve for the soul. There is more than 6,800 square feet of exceptional indoor meeting space, including multiple event locations. We even have our own Farm.
We are currently hiring for a Banquet Server/Hospitality position. This includes, but is not limited to, executing the set-up and tear-down of event space, facilitate the loading and movement of banquet equipment to event locations, meeting space breaks, buffets, restaurant style meal service, plated receptions, cocktail receptions, etc. You should have an attention to detail with exceptional customer service skills and at least two years of experience in the banquet, catering, and restaurant industry.
We offer a competitive hourly rate in addition to a share of event gratuities. In addition we have a great benefit package for team members who work an average of 20 hours or more per week, which includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k), holiday pay, PTO, and other unique benefits.
• Food Handlers and TABC certification
• Flexible work schedule
• Ability to deal effectively and interact well with guests and co-workers
• Ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
• Detail oriented, with a knowledge of catering equipment
• Ability to converse in English
• Requires strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Able to lift and carry tools, supplies, and inventory up to 50 pounds
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8843782 →