Whether you are having a formal or informal affair, there is always the need for the perfect cocktail. But making the perfect unique cocktail can be challenging. Here are two of our favorite cocktail recipes that not only taste delicious but will fit any occasion.
Travaasa Sunset (Rocks)
-Fill Collins glass with ice
-Add 1.5oz Cinco (or Titos) Vodka
-Fill glass 3/4 full od blueberry soda
-Splash of pomegranate and splash of soda
-Squeeze of lemon
-Stir and garnish with lemon and srtaw
The Hana Mai Tai
– Fill a 14 oz hurricane glass with 3/4″ ice cubes
– Add 1 1/4 oz silver rum
– Add 1/4 oz orange curacao
– Add 1/4 oz orgeate syrup
-Add 1/4 oz fresh pineapple juice
– Add 1/4 oz fresh orange juice
– Top with 1/4 oz dark rum
– Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Texas Heat (Rocks)
-Fill collins glass with ice
-add 1.5 oz Treat Oaks Rum
-Fill glass half full of margarita mix
-Add 2 Jalapeno slices
-Add Ginger Ale
-Stir and serve with straw
– Muddle together 1/2 oz simple syrup (dissolved sugar in a little water) and 1/2 cup fresh mint in a martini shaker until you release the mint aroma.
-Fill martini shaker up with ice
-Add 1 1/4 oz pineapple rum
-Add 1 oz fresh pineapple juice
– Add 2 tsp fresh lemon-lime juice mix
– Shake vigorously
– Fill a tall glass with ice and sift the liquid from the shaker into the glass.
-Top with the club soda and garnish with a mint sprig.