The good times with your best guys doesn’t need to be something of the past. Instead, plan for an adventurous and challenging weekend with your best mates at one of our Travaasa properties in Austin, TX or Hana, HI. Both destinations offer a great deal of adventure including a little (or a whole lot) of competition, outdoor activity and of course great food. You’ll be talking about this weekend with your buddies for years to come.
- Challenge Course. Place a friendly wager on who can complete this state-of-the-art course the quickest. Elements include the vertical climbing, physical ability and a 240-foot zipline.
- Equine. Saddle up for some private riding lessons or get to know our horses through our equine experience. You’ll get to know this powerful creature on a whole new level.
- Archery. Learn the fundamentals that create the foundation of archery while boosting your mental attention and connecting your breath to physical performance.
- Hiking. Explore the rich and intensive trails of Texas Hill Country.
- Geocaching. Described as a “game of high-tech hide & seek,” participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) to hide and search containers.
- Throw Net. Take your hand at a Hawaiian tradition passed on from generation to generation. Test your fish catching skills in a whole new way.
- Equine. Treat yourself to a beach journey on a beautiful horse. The perfect way to relax and take in the beauty of Hana.
- Hiking. Explore the hills and beaches of Hana. There truly is no other place that compares.
- Glider Ride. Take your vacation to a whole new level – literally.
- Archery. Boost your mental attention and connect your breath to physical performance by learning the fundamentals of archery at Travaasa Hana.
For more information regarding a weekend retreat to either Travaasa Austin or Travaasa Hana, please call us at 855-868-7282.