Masala Chai is about to become your favorite new drink. Not only is it beyond healthy, but also it will do wonders for your libido.
It’s packed with antioxidants which boost the immune system and increase blood flow and sensitivity in sexual organs. In fact, a 12 oz. cup of Masala Chai has more antioxidants than pomegranate juice, red wine or a half-cup of blueberries. Plus, Masala Chai controls weight, alleviates bloatedness and helps restore mental alertness.
The caffeine content of this tea is absorbed into the bloodstream much slower than coffee and acts as a mild stimulant that helps increase the speed of our reactions, making us more attentive. It also promotes healthy digestion to convert foods and fats into energy.
Homemade Masala Chai Recipe
- Bay leaves
- Green cardamom
- Black pepper
- Darjeeling tea or black tea
- Combine the ingredients above, minus the tea, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let steep for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 teaspoons tea.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
Spices and their aphrodisiac benefits:
- Cardamom – warming
- Cinnamon – warming; ranked by the USDA as a top 2 food with highest amount of antioxidants
- Cloves – warming; ranked by the USDA as a top food with highest amount of antioxidants
- Coffee – stimulant, increases blood flow
- Coriander – Arabian Nights – cured infertility after 40 years
- Ginger – warming; increases blood flow
- Anise – warming