There’s no snow in sight, but we’re still celebrating the season here in Hana! We invite you to join us for fun and festive food and entertainment to end the year.
Seasonal schedule details:
- The Preserve Kitchen + Bar will be serving dinner from from 4pm-9pm
- Serving a special menu featuring classics like Potato Chowder Soup and Slow Roasted Prime Rib served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Hana Vegetables and Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Live music at The Preserve from 4pm-10pm
New Year’s Eve
- The Preserve Kitchen + Bar opens for dinner at 4pm, last seating at 9pm
- Serving a special menu with highlights including Hana Ahi Belly Cioppino, Steamed Opakapaka, and a selection of desserts from our pastry chef
- Live entertainment in the lounge until 10pm
- Cocktail menu served in the lounge until midnight
The Hana Ranch Restaurant will also offer nightly specials on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve including a Hawaiian Dinner with Lau Lua Kahlua Pig and a Prime Rib Dinner.
Sending warm wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season. Cheers to the new year!